Online Sales Agreement
Terms and Conditions
Noble Premium LTD (the “Supplier”), a company organised and existing under the laws of the United Kingdom, with its head office located at: Unit A3 Circular Point, 28 Hickman Avenue, Highams Park, Chingford, London, E4 9JG
Customer (the “Purchaser”), making the order.
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
- In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:
(If not followed, then “Purchaser” will be in breach of contract, entitling the “Supplier” to both terminate the contract and supply as well as claim any damages)
(The “Supplier” will be allowed to claim damages if the “Purchaser” is in breach of any warranties signed for in this contractual agreement)
(In the case of a breach of any innominate terms, the type of action taken against the “Purchaser” will depend on the severity of the breach taken place)
Means the unique number that appears on the purchase order
Means the Supplier and Purchaser
Means the price for the Goods given in the Purchase Order.
Means our website on which the Goods are advertised.
Means an order for the purchase of goods served and sold by Cyprofood Ltd, which includes:
- The Order Number
- A description of the Goods
- Details of the delivery address
- Details of the Suppliers address
- The Price
- Any terms applying to the purchase of the goods which are additional to these Terms and Conditions
Means the person, firm or company whose name appears as the addressee in the Purchase Order. In this case, it is Noble Premium Ltd.
2.1 These Terms and Conditions together with the relevant Purchase Order, any specifications and plans provided by the Supplier and any specific guarantee arrangements applying to the Goods constitute the contract between the Parties for the supply of the Goods (the “Contract”).
2.2 In the event of any conflict between a clause in these Terms and Conditions and a term of the Purchase Order, the term of the Purchase Order shall prevail.
2.3 The contract constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties relating to the supply of the Goods and replaces all previous negotiations, agreements, understandings and representations, whether oral or in writing. However, nothing in the Contract shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud, or money-laundering on behalf of the Purchaser.
- BASIS OF SALE
- The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you e.g. by giving you rights as a business.
- THE GOODS
- The Supplier shall supply the Goods in accordance with the terms set out in the Purchase Order.
- The Goods shall:
- Be to the reasonable satisfaction of the Purchaser
- Be fit and sufficient for all purposes for which such Goods are generally used for
- Be the same quality and description as any sample provided
- The Goods shall:
- The Supplier shall deliver the Goods to the addresses for delivery given in the Purchase Order.
- In consideration of the supply and delivery of the Goods by the Supplier, the Purchaser shall pay the Supplier the price, stated on the Purchase Order.
- The Supplier shall submit an invoice for the Goods to the Purchaser’s address, the Purchaser shall pay the Supplier the price.
- The Supplier (Noble Premium Ltd) shall submit an invoice for the Goods to the Purchaser’s address. The invoice shall contain the Order Number, a description of the goods and quantity of the goods, and the price.
- The Purchaser shall pay the Supplier’s invoice within 30 days of receiving it.
- In addition to the price, the Purchaser shall (where applicable) pay the Supplier a sum equivalent to any Value Added Tax (VAT) chargeable on the goods supplied.
- Cash payments of above £8000 will not be accepted.
- RECOVER OF SUMS DUE
- IF ANY SUMS BECOME DUE, AND ARE NOT PAID FOLLOWING THE 30 DAYS OF THE INVOICE DATE, THE SUPPLIER UNDER THE AGREED CONTRACT, CAN TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE PURCHASER, AND HALT ALL FURTHER SUPPLY OF GOODS FROM CYPROFOOD LTD.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF CREDIT/BALANCE
- By Signing this agreement, you are accepting full responsibility as……………………. for any monies owed by the business to Noble Premium Ltd. In any case of financial difficulty, and/or sale of business, you are agreeing to close all balances and/or credit.
- Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies of the Purchaser under this Contract, the Supplier shall have the right forthwith to terminate this Contract by written notice to the Purchaser, whereby payments for goods are not paid.
- GOVERNING LAW
- Unless this agreement, the customer registration form or invoice specifies otherwise, this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
By clicking this button you agree to all the terms and conditions and are entering a contractual agreement with Noble Premium Ltd.